Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Evolving from Godzilla






You must remember this
A kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh.
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by.
And when two lovers woo
They still say, "I love you".
On that you can rely
No matter what the future brings
As time goes by....

Creators of the Siberian museum restored part of the gigantic Gulag structure that existed in the USSR in the 1930s-1950s. (RIA Novosti/Pavlov)  


201203191155





In the beginning...

According to a recent survey, 61 percent of the world gets its news from the internet. The rest get their news from garbage blowing around in the street.






We lived in a borrowed car for three weeks, sleeping in the eerie, deserted car parks of national parks and down quiet, muddy lanes, the occasional fire providing warmth and hot food, but other than that, freezing our appendages off. We awoke to icicles on the inside of the car more than once, and inquisitive locals peering in a few times over.





vintage std medical poster

The Customers




Arrested for maintaining a drug house, manufacture of marijuana.

And the ladies
 I used to be daddy's little girl,
now I'm just the world's little whore.
Used to put on my dress and twirl,
used to think you were my world.
But where have you gone now that I'm grown?
I can't figure out where I've gone wrong.
Thinking of how it's been so long
since we sat down and sang the same song.
I miss you more than I miss myself.




Evolution from Godzilla
 Wpf Media-Live Photos 000 488 Cache Tiniest-Chameleon-Found-Match 48801 600X450

No comments:

Post a Comment